Wednesday 24 August 2011

Hello!

My second blog and I write this at a time when I am reasonably content with the developments in my life. My profession keeps me busy throughout the day and whenever I get time, I pen my thoughts only to vent my pent up emotions. When your work is recognized, you feel humbled and this is what happened today with me. A write-up on Anna Hazare involving a celebrity got published in the newspaper and the celebrity acknowledged the write-up by posting the link to the article on his Twitter account. Well, that's one of those "Sigh" moments in life. Moving on, it will be just not fair on my part to not talk about Anna Hazare and his anti-corruption campaign which is keeping everyone busy. Personally, I feel that Anna Hazare campaign is something of a black and white issue because one, I feel that Anna's wise attempt to eradicate the cancer called corruption, which sadly has percolated down to every vein of the nation, is commendable but his vision is far-fetched because it is impossible to do away with the C word. Many may question me for writing this but practically speaking, the endemic corruption has become a cultural imperative now and to produce a bill to counter that is rubbish.

PS: Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment