Thursday 10 November 2011

And the epic silence strikes again

As the title of the blog says, the epic silence strikes again...yet again!! In simple words, I'm fed up of life... And for all the Bigg Boss viewers, I feel I am spaced out....(the legendary term used in the show for Pooja Missra) I've been reading quite a lot..no, no, I wont call myself a voracious reader but reading philosophical stuff and came across this thought which said-- 'It's funny how he does nothing, but you continue to fall for him'. I say, why do we fall for somebody when deep inside we know that he only likes you as a friend and nothing more.. When he discussed his umpteen affairs with you, you still get attracted to him.... When will the day comes when he will realise that even he likes you. A very famous poet said, "Pyaar ka phele kadam dosti hain..aur aakhari kadam bhi..bas beech ke kadam reh gaye hain, gadam uthao, rasta khadbakhud nikal jayega". More often than not, people say that such thoughts/dialogues only look good on the silver screen, but a closer look, and you will agree with me when I say that. Sometimes, life is seemingly unfair, why cant you get the person  you want...guess that's why life is sometimes called a BITCH      

No comments:

Post a Comment